Terms and conditions
Article 1. Definitions
In these general terms and conditions the following terms have the following meanings:
DEAL2Partner: the website DEAL2Partner BV.nl, other websites that link to DEAL2Partner BV.nl and the support services provided by DEAL2Partner;
Contractor: the person who wants to conclude a contract or pass on the customer via DEAL2Partner BV.nl with one of the participating Energy suppliers, Internet provider, Telecom suppliers, Iptv, Fiber optic provider, Voip provider, mobile, vamo conditions apply;
Supplier: Energy suppliers, Internet provider, Telecom suppliers, Iptv, Fiber optic provider, Voip provider, mobile, vamo with whom the contractor has entered into an agreement after the intervention of DEAL2Partner BV.nl, on which the general terms and conditions of the Energy suppliers, Internet provider, Telecom suppliers, Iptv, Fiber optic provider, Voip provider, mobile, vamo apply.
Agreement: the agreements recorded in a form, document or in another manner, the agreements recorded in a form, document or in another manner, based on which one or more services are provided by DEAL2Partner BV;
Services: the services to be provided by DEAL2Partner BV such as information provision, automatic postal code checking, mediation between contractor and suppliers, sale of energy, internet, voip, fiber and mobile and other broadband services and sale of hardware and other products.
Matters: the mediation between the contractor who has concluded an agreement with one of the suppliers and these suppliers by DEAL2Partner BV.
Matters: the mediation between the contractor who has concluded an agreement with one of the providers and these providers by DEAL2Partner BV.
Article 2. Subject
DEAL2Partner BV provides one or more services as described in the agreement. Changes in the scope and / or content of a service must be agreed in writing and will then form part of the agreement.
Article 3. Provisions
1. By using the services of DEAL2Partner BV, you declare that you have read the full terms and conditions and that you also agree to the full content of these terms and conditions, as a result of which DEAL2Partner BV cannot be held responsible for the general terms and conditions mentioned articles, members and sub-members.
2. The services provided by DEAL2Partner BV to the contractor will stop after the contractor has joined one of the participating suppliers and / or the provider has been told that he / she cannot make use of, but not limited to, technical or administrative restrictions. the services of the supplier. After connection or rejection of the subscription applied for via DEAL2Partner BV to the supplier and / or provider, there is no longer an agreement in any capacity between DEAL2Partner BV and the contractor, and the contractor can no longer claim the goods delivered by DEAL2Partner BV. services, at the discretion of DEAL2Partner BV.
Article 4. Contractor
1. Insofar as reasonably necessary, the contractor will cooperate in the performance of the agreement. Among other things, he will provide necessary data to DEAL2Partner BV, employees of DEAL2Partner or third parties engaged by DEAL2Partner BV and will take measures so that DEAL2Partner BV can provide its services properly.
2. The employees of DEAL2Partner BV or third parties engaged by DEAL2Partner BV will adhere to the access regulations and / or security measures of the contractor, as indicated in the agreement.
Article 6. Confidentiality
Each party is obliged to maintain confidentiality towards third parties all information of a confidential nature, in whatever form, obtained from the other party. Login details and passwords are for the contractor's personal use only and should never be disclosed in any way.
Article 6. Intellectual property right
1. The agreement does not extend to the transfer of ownership of items and software, and / or of the intellectual property rights to the items and software that DEAL2Partner BV employs in the performance of the service.
2. The intellectual property rights to any data produced by DEAL2Partner BV for the performance of the agreement, such as reports, advice and documentation, rest with DEAL2Partner BV. The contractor obtains a non-exclusive right of use of the data limited to the purpose for which the data was provided.
3. If third parties wish to assert rights or take measures such as seizure with regard to the goods, the software or the information referred to in the second paragraph, the contractor must inform them of the rights of DEAL2Partner BV. The contracting party must immediately inform DEAL2Partner BV.
Article 7. Rates
All rates stated on DEAL2Partner BV.nl come from the suppliers and the providers and are subject to change, all prices are stated in euros and, if not specifically stated, include 21% VAT. Rates such as subscription costs, network costs, taxes, connection costs, modem costs and insurance tax, other related costs are subject to change and can be changed in the meantime. Contractors that have actually been activated by the supplier will no longer have a relationship with DEAL2Partner BV from the moment of conclusion, contractors will be informed by the relevant Internet Service Provider of interim changes in the rates.
Article 8. Availability of energy, telecom, voip, mobile, fiber
All search results on DEAL2Partner are subject to change and depend on a large number of external factors such as, but not limited to: delay by third parties, technical feasibility with regard to existing telephone lines, incorrect information in the database and / or website of the suppliers and the distance between the connection point of the contractor and the associated local exchange. DEAL2Partner can never be held responsible for incorrect information regarding the correct or incorrect display of availability for the postal code of the contractor. Therefore, the contractor can never submit a claim to DEAL2Partner as DEAL2Partner is not responsible for incorrect information, you automatically agree to this if you use the services of DEAL2Partner as stated in the general terms and conditions.
Article 9. Betalingen
1. The supplier shall invoice the amounts due by the contractor by means of an invoice. Payment must be made to a bank or account specified by the supplier, in the manner and within the term specified on the invoice. If no term is stated on the invoice, a payment term of 30 days will apply. Payments will be processed by the supplier without the intervention of DEAL2Partner BV unless otherwise indicated. DEAL2Partner BV can therefore not be held responsible for problems between contractor and supplier and cannot be held liable for damage suffered as a result of this.
2. If the contractor has not paid on time, the supplier will inform him or her in writing and will determine a further payment term. If payment has not been made within the further term, the contractor will be in default without further notice of default.
Article 10. The agreement
1. The agreement between the contracting party and DEAL2Partner BV is entered into for an indefinite period. The agreement between the contracting party and DEAL2Partner BV will automatically terminate after expiry of the subscriptions and / or relocation notices from the contracting party with the relevant supplier that are being processed or are being applied for
2. The agreement between the contractor and the supplier is entered into for a definite period. The agreement between the contracting party and the Supplier will be tacitly renewed after the agreed term with a model contract for an indefinite period at a variable rate.
3. The Suppliers and the contractor can only terminate the agreement, with due observance of the general terms and conditions of the Supplier provided by DEAL2Partner BV, against and after the expiry of the agreed (extension) period unless:
3.1 has agreed otherwise with the contractor;
3.2 the contractor chooses to pay the contractually agreed fine in the event of premature termination of the agreement;
3.3 a situation arises as referred to in Article 6, third paragraph or Article 13, third paragraph, under b.
4. The cancellation must be made directly with the Supplier with due observance of a period as indicated in the delivery conditions of the Supplier provided by DEAL2Partner BV, unless agreed otherwise.
Article 11. Dissolution
Each of the parties referred to in Article 1, in addition to the grounds stated in the law on which dissolution is possible, is entitled to dissolve the agreement in whole or in part with immediate effect without judicial intervention and without notice of default, if the other party:
11.1 has applied for a moratorium or has been granted to him;
11.2b has been declared bankrupt or a bankruptcy petition has been filed.
Article 12. Liability
1. DEAL2Partner BV is not liable for damage that the contractor suffers due to shortcomings of DEAL2Partner BV in the performance of the agreement for an indefinite period.
2. The contractor acting in the exercise of a profession or business will indemnify DEAL2Partner BV against claims from third parties for compensation of damage.
Article 14. Final provision
1. DEAL2Partner BV BV has the right to change these conditions and to declare the changed conditions applicable to existing agreements.
2. If DEAL2Partner BV BV declares the amended terms and conditions applicable to existing agreements, DEAL2Partner will announce the changes in time via the various information channels that it has available for this. They will then take effect 30 days after this announcement or at a later date that may be stated in the announcement.
3. With regard to general terms and conditions of suppliers:
3.1 The Supplier may change its general terms and conditions without the intervention of DEAL2Partner BV BV and will make these known to the contracting party. DEAL2Partner BV BV has no influence on decisions of the Supplier and cannot be held liable or held responsible for this;
3.2 If the contractor does not wish to accept a change in the general terms and conditions of the Supplier, he or she can terminate the agreement with the Supplier by the date on which the changed terms and conditions take effect, if this is included in the general terms and conditions of the Supplier with which the contractor enters into an agreement;
3.3 Cancellation must be done with the Supplier in accordance with the conditions stated in the general terms and conditions of the Supplier, cancellation of your agreement with the Supplier must not be submitted to DEAL2Partner BV BV.
4. Dutch law applies to the agreement.
5. All disputes that may arise from the agreement will be settled by the competent court according to the law.